Our potential as human beings is far bigger than we realize. As children we learned how to adapt. We carry negative images, fear and blocked emotions. Somehow we lost connection to our core. We can’t feel the full potential of our strength.
In Reconstructive our perception changes. Our awareness grows. Reconstructive is a new way of learning and developing consciousness, developed by Carola Castillo fromVenezuela.
It has a clear and accurate theoretical structure which allows participants to take a next step. The work itself is the body-experience of an altered state of consciousness. Like a deep meditation or a state of trance but in movement and interaction with a small group. In this process the body receives information and finds solutions for emotional blockages or unsolved issues. It integrates insights and strength.
Reconstructive shows me what’s behind my masks and old images. The biggest movement is not being spiritual. The biggest challenge we face is to deconstruct our survival mode in order to understand the realm of something that is beyond time and words, to embrace respect for your life, others life and everything that is alive. This concept must be understood from the core of our humanity in order to find what some consider happiness and others call realization.
We have been able to condense these elemental ideas from the areas of science, philosophy, anthropology, shamanism and many others.
In reconstructive work, we empower the energy that is full of information to express itself, so that the client can connect with our issues. It has the power to lift our masks and expose the real thing. It’s possible to reach higher energetic frequencies, to obtain more harmony with the energy of the field. Here we find balance, strength and congruency. When we become more aware, inside these higher forms of energy, we start to distinguish between lower vibrations and higher ones. We start to understand ourselves within these different levels in order to expand our spiritual perception. Being able to relate with one another, is the highest level of them all. Understanding the multidimensional concept of acknowledgement, the notion of being aware and the ability to include is the path to achieve expansion and healing.
Reconstructive empowers us to get a new perspective, a new vision. It will guide us to acquire the wisdom that we deserve to have. Taking the responsibility of our life is the greatest movement for the spirit.
What can we get from Reconstructive Work ?
- The energy is tested, in practical way, in order to create consciousness in our body, mind, emotions and spirit
- It has an extensive field of information for a new experimental dimension
- New experiences and changes in perception
- Extensive state of consciousness which provides valuable information to transform the old in something new
- Awareness of our space in times
- Assertiveness in conflict resolutions
- Distinction between intelligent information and rigidity of long-term memories (convictions, rules,…)
- Freeing effect towards openness and manifestation
- Understanding unity with compassion and humanity
- Release of emotional blockage leading to more health and wellbeing
- Improvement of relationships
- Achieving a proactive and profound focus